Junior Financial Planning Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Financial Planning Analyst to join our team.
- Implement performance measures that support leadership;
- Coordinating the budget/forecast cycle;
- Working closely with the business to provide insightful and commercial commentary;
- Other ad hoc duties as required;
- Monthly P&L analysis comparing actuals vs forecasts and budgets;
- Driving process efficiency;
- Provide input and support for developing processes and systems;
- Monitoring, developing and producing of monthly reporting of dashboard/KPIs.
- 1 – 2 years of previous experience in a similar position;
- Numerate, Logical, Enquiring, Analytical with the ability to “drill-down”
- Commercially minded with attention to detail;
- Experience in financial modelling, what-if scenarios, dynamic inputs;
- Excel (intermediate level minimum) and spreadsheet modelling is essential;
- Analytical skills and ability to present financial analysis from a business perspective;
- Working relevant knowledge of UK accounting;
- Experience in FP&A / Commercial finance / financial modelling roles;
- Flexibility and a team player;
- Proactive with a hands-on approach.