Lead Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Project Manager to join our team.
- Assist in decomposition of Epic into Features for program prioritization, including with teams outside the ART (Agile Release Train);
- Manage the Service Transition process and coordinate with all teams required to transition out of development into production.
- Highly organised – capable of being one step ahead and attention to detail;
- Structured, but flexible – projects need structure whether Agile or Waterfall, but you’ll have the ability to call on common sense when appropriate;
- Project team management – our teams are cross-functional as needed;
- Business process – willing to get under the hood and understand them;
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies – we implement using both, so a recognised qualification is desirable, but proven experience is a must;
- Hands on – you won’t just be writing PIDs and updating plans;
- JIRA – we communicate direction and progress through user-stories;
- Requirements gathering – challenging the current process/thinking;
- Ability to prioritise – hitting deadlines;
- Latin plant names – kidding…
- Presentation – delivering clearly and confidently up to Board level;
- Best practice – managing risk, budget and control of projects, the expected stuff…
- Implementing business systems – delivery of 3rd party and internal solutions.