Legal Contracts Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Contracts Manager to join our team.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the projects under their remit on commercial issues, risks, liabilities and opportunities;
- Provide guidance on terms and conditions for the benefit of the broader project team and maintain awareness of best commercial practice;
- Identify and manage issues and disputes arising with customers in conjunction with the Legal function.
- Experience working with a variety of customers and internal teams, with excellent communication skills;
- A good level of commercial and business acumen;
- An ability to identify pragmatic solutions and take pragmatic decisions;
- An understanding of cost and pricing techniques and contract finance issues would be beneficial;
- Approachable, responsible and customer focused;
- Knowledge of contractual Terms & Conditions;
- Ability to work with competing priorities and deadlines.