Loss Fund Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Loss Fund Analyst to join our team.
- Strong involvement process and implementation projects to ensure system enhancements are put in place to support the Loss Fund management process;
- Sole responsibility to perform relevant financial controls and risk reporting connected to Loss Fund Management;
- Ad hoc projects.
- Ideally, part-qualified accountant;
- Strong analytical, reconciliation and excel skills;
- Strong academic background – minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university;
- Proven experience working in a finance function within the London Lloyd’s market or broking industry.