Management Accountant – Practice Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Management Accountant – Practice to join our team.
- Preparing accounts from client records;
- Preparing VAT Returns, including partial exemption calculations;
- Assist the directors with all queries;
- Completion of the statutory financial statements and tax packs;
- Implementation, monitoring and checking of system and process controls;
- Preparing full statutory accounts under UK GAAP and supporting schedules in preparation for audit and assist auditors with any queries they have;
- Review year end accounts and resulting income tax or corporation tax returns;
- Liaising with corporation tax, VAT and Payroll teams as appropriate for advice and review;
- Deal with day to day client matters and liaise with a Partner on general issues and specific one off projects;
- Providing accounting and advisory services to corporate team;
- Leading on preparation of monthly financial information including management accounts;
- Assisting with the preparation of FCA financial returns, preparation of ICAAP’s and capital issuance forms;
- To take responsibility of a rural and agricultural focused portfolio, providing all round accounting services and advice;
- Some audit exposure but mostly managed by dedicated team;
- Assisting with the preparation of financial forecasts for inclusion within FCA applications.
- You must have experience of preparing management accounts in a practice environment;
- You should have a good knowledge of VAT reporting;
- You should be motivated and comfortable working closely with your own clients.