Sell or solicit advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailers to use sales promotion display items.
Management Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Management Accountant to join our team.
- Supporting the other members of the finance team;
- Review supplier statement reconciliations in line with accruals preparation;
- VAT and intrastate reporting;
- Alongside the FC/FD drive process and systems improvement across finance;
- Liaising with the customer and internal teams;
- Prepare and post nominal ledger journals;
- Management accounts on a monthly basis;
- Balance sheet management and reconciliations are prepared in line with Group Policies;
- Cost centre analysis;
- Closing opportunites in Sales force;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and in-year forecasts;
- Write PR briefs, lead brainstorms and develop PR strategies to present to clients;
- Manage the monthly close and reporting process for two operating companies (UK and Netherlands) ensuring robust control, processing and review;
- Oversee incident & failure management;
- Act as a problem solver, not only in creating solutions for client, but through identifying process fixes and better ways of working.
- Use to working within large volumes of data;
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or part-qualified with demonstrable accounting experience and strong intellectual curiosity;
- Have account management experience within the automotive sector – Essential;
- Experience working in an agency for 6-12 months;
- Work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience using a CRM tool;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Strong written and oral communication skills to help build relationships with various stakeholders;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- A lively and enquiring mind with a logical approach to work, combined with analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Have proven experience working with branded packaging;
- Responds positively to constructive criticism and deals with negative situations without avoiding potentially difficult conversations;
- Results orientated to meet and exceed client expectations.