Manager Corporate Tax Compliance-Manchester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager Corporate Tax Compliance-Manchester to join our team.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges;
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above;
- Train, coach, and supervise staff;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Be involved in the financial management of clients;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Be able to establish, build and maintain a good working relationship with key decision makers, including partners and senior client personnel;
- Be ACA or CTA qualified (ideally through first time passes);
- Strong UK corporate tax skills;
- Has a highly developed client service ethos and can adopt a flexible approach to meeting client needs;
- Be an effective delegator, strong at coaching junior staff;
- UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience;
- Have the ability to help manage and build new business through referrals, networking and spotting client opportunities.