Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
Market Research Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Market Research Analyst to join our team.
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and deadlines are met;
- Contributing to the improvement of our services, products and innovations;
- Ensuring good and efficient collaboration with fieldwork agencies in different countries;
- Influencing the future of SKIM;
- Independent management of client contact during day-to-day project management;
- Consulting clients on their business issues to help optimise marketing communication, product pricing and portfolios, and new product developments;
- Conducting relevant market research to use for content purposes;
- Producing marketing content for infrastructure and construction Megaprojects;
- Adhoc duties such as booking in meetings, writing press releases and liaising with new prospects;
- Collecting data on prospective clients using google searches, specialized databases, surveys and interviews;
- Producing decks for Venture Capital pitches and customers;
- Proofreading and copyediting documents.
- The ability to work in a team and communicate with colleagues at all levels;
- Experience working with data-rich research projects involving quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- A 2.1 from a good university in either STEM or a finance related subject;
- Experience working at a marketing agency or a start-up.