Market Research Associate, Insights & Analytics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Market Research Associate, Insights & Analytics to join our team.
- Creating project plans, maintaining/updating timings schedules throughout projects and identifying potential crunch points;
- Support and manage process for internal team communications;
- Work with marketing stakeholders to ensure research materials are suitably tailored for intended audiences, and manage ad hoc follow up data requests;
- Own relationships with external research agencies to ensure they deliver projects according to agreed scope and timings.
- An experienced researcher with 4+ years progressive experience developing insights in an agency or client side environment;
- Collaborative, innovative, and committed to working with urgency;
- An understanding of, or deep curiosity for, the financial services industry specifically how people save and invest their money;
- International mindset;
- Some exposure to qualitative research;
- Ability to design new and creative ways of sharing research findings with internal and external audiences;
- A proven track record of designing thought provoking questionnaires to meet specific objectives;
- A willingness to work with other marketing functions to help bring research to life (e.g. brand activation, digital marketing and Comms teams).