Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
Marketing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our team.
- Champion the decision making process by ensuring reporting is agile and automated;
- Own the return on investment forecasting process from end to end;
- Monthly bookings reconciliation and reporting processes for EMEA;
- Participation at industry events;
- Research related industry changes that impact product use and volumes;
- Preparation of reporting packs to support weekly bookings calls and monthly scheduling meetings;
- Understand and incorporate digital tracking;
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders across the Growth team to collect requirements for reports/dashboard creation and improvement;
- Report any data quality issues and provide options for resolutions;
- Monthly competitor analysis report;
- Identifying key areas of opportunities and reporting back on this to drive the business forward and deliver improvements;
- Review and approve card offers in alignment with the Offer Governance Principles and create the offer Terms and Conditions for the offer;
- Review current reporting systems & formats, recommend & implement actionable changes;
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly web performance dashboards and reporting;
- Support various stakeholder in interpreting data and analysing results.
- Support the testing and integration of new email capabilities and tools;
- Able to run reports on email deliverability, as well as analyse them and make recommendations based on that analysis;
- Strong grasp of email deliverability and email best practices to promote a robust IP;
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work against tight deadlines;
- Analysis skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Fluent in managing priorities, relationships and conflicts with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- You’re positive, tenacious, energetic and love to ‘get things done’.Motivated team player;
- Ability to write detailed explanations of your results;
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, Python Knowledge of Looker, Tableau, or MetaBase;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, 365 CRM system and Power BI;
- Familiarity with A/B testing;
- Literate SQL skills (SOQL);
- Experience with Google Analytics and attribution measurement system;
- Solution focussed.