Marketing Automation Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team.
- Work with Business Analytics team to maintain a high level of data integrity and ensure seamless integration between Salesforce and Marketo;
- Create and implement standard operating procedures for Marketo; for example, naming conventions, reporting, campaign costs, file systems, etc;
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to build, manage and optimize lead generation and nurturing programs that impact all stages of the buyer journey;
- Make recommendations to the Global Marketing Programs Manager about how to implement new functionality;
- Create and maintain customized landing pages to support marketing automation efforts;
- Train and enable the sales team to use Marketo Sales insights functionality to aid prospecting efforts;
- Own the process of controlling email load and ensuring prioritization of campaigns;
- Ensure the marketing team is aware of any changes to the Marketo instance including version updates and upgrades made by Marketo;
- Work with outside agencies to ensure smooth integration of all inbound marketing efforts;
- Build and deploy operational and survey-oriented campaigns.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience;
- Marketo Certified Expert highly desirable;
- Knowledge of email best practice, including personalization, a/b testing, deliverability, etc;
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Communications, Business or related field;
- Experience integrating paid social networks into campaigns;
- Excellent organizational abilities, including scheduling, prioritizing, follow-through, and multi-tasking;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem solving abilities;
- Prior experience with online marketing and marketing automation systems; particularly with Marketo and Salesforce.com.