Sell or solicit advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailers to use sales promotion display items.
Marketing Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Consultant to join our team.
- Ideas and strategy: Supporting ideas generation, and creating content for PR and marketing campaigns;
- Advise clients on best practices to build email marketing and digital campaigns that drive results;
- New business activity: Supporting organic growth, contributing to lead generation and attending networking events;
- Evaluate and analyse campaign results, providing recommendations for improvement;
- Ad-hoc: Pitching in and supporting your pack with ad-hoc work as required;
- Prepare and lead strategy workshops;
- Review the campaign build before handing over to the client;
- Supplier coordination: Manage third party partners such as design, research and other related agencies on behalf of clients – negotiate commercials;
- Copywriting: High-level copywriting, contributing to whitepapers, pitches and proposals;
- Support account manager and business developer with proposal creation and sales pitches;
- Identify opportunities to extend the support we provide to each client;
- Crisis communications: Supporting on crises and issues.
- 2+ years experience working in at least one company responsible for email marketing, direct marketing or digital marketing;
- Knowledge of industry best practices related to nurturing campaign design, inbound marketing, demand generation, customer behaviour etc;
- Excellent content marketing skills;
- Strong analytic intelligence and understanding of key business metrics;
- Professional marketing qualifications: Degree, Masters or IDM qualifications;
- Ability to demonstrate results and instil confidence quickly.