Mechanical Contracts Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join our team.
- Delivering design and build projects;
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards;
- Managing the design process as well as a team consisting of 8 managerial staff;
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved;
- Financial Management;
- Predicting cost to completion;
- tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems;
- Managing the Sub – Contractors;
- Full involvement across the project lifespan; ensuring successful project delivery & handover;
- On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance;
- Attend project meetings & assist in producing weekly progress reports;
- Build relationships with clients/ contractors & subcontractors on site;
- Work with the project team & assist with pre-construction in developing mechanical packages;
- Input to the commercial & procurement team;
- Review, assess & select mechanical subcontractors.
- Project costings;
- HVAC Experience;
- Project Management Installation Experience;
- Sub contract & Direct labour management experience;
- Mechanical Design.