Merchandiser – Fast Fashion Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Merchandiser – Fast Fashion to join our team.
- Ensures that best sellers reach their full potential;
- Recommending promotions and re buys;
- Monitoring and maintaining buying margin and gross profit margins;
- Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability;
- Delivering key information at the right time, to the right people, presenting when necessary at high level meetings as requested;
- Controlling stock levels based on the WSSI;
- Budget planning;
- Analysing and monitoring best and worst sellers, making informed recommendations;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships between the merchandising function and all other business areas to ensure goals achieved;
- Providing the Head of Merchandising and buying team with data to enable informed decisions and planning;
- Reviewing sales forecasts based on performance.
- Confident, enthusiastic and highly driven;
- Reactive, with the ability to cope with the pressures of a fast-paced working environment;
- Numerate with a good level of IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and WSSI experience;
- It is essential that you are currently working as an established Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser for a retailer;
- Strong trading and planning skills;
- Fashion experience is essential.