Mortgage Compliance Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mortgage Compliance Officer to join our team.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process;
- Advise your line management immediately of any changes in personal circumstances that may affect your regulatory status;
- Provide ongoing technical assistance around the advice process and correct placing of cases with lender and insurers;
- You may be required to deliver training to staff on compliance and regulatory issues to ensure the firm is compliant in key areas;
- Being able to work under pressure, as part of a small team and individually, as required by the demands of the role;
- Providing project support to the Management and Marketing teams to ensure key deadlines are met;
- Assisting the management team with regular and ad hoc reports that are integral in managing business risk;
- Work positively towards agreed objectives within agreed timescales.
- The ability and confidence to resolve issues;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Autonomous and proactive approach to working;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload as required;