Mortgage Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mortgage Consultant to join our team.
- Working closely with the Branch Manager;
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers;
- To “Out Passion” our customers at every opportunity;
- Utilise all IT and sales support materials effectively to ensure timely and accurate advice;
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources;
- Meeting and exceeding targets;
- Ensure that lenders’ core criteria/information requirements are satisfied prior to submission of Application to Case Manager;
- Establish an effective proactive system for the follow up of all proposals made to improve the overall rate of conversion of enquiries to business;
- To manage and develop effective, lasting relationships with external clients/lenders, pursuing the core objective of increasing revenues to MFB.
- Ensure all applications are completed following company compliance guidelines;
- Clean credit file;
- CEMAP qualified;
- Work closely with the Mortgage Case Management Team to get applications through to completion;
- Proactively manage a database of existing clients;
- Be able to build lasting relationships;
- Have a can-do attitude and be a team player;
- Utilise IT systems & sales support to ensure you are giving the best possible advice;
- Able to convert in bound applications for both Mortgages/BTL’s.