Network Technical Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Network Technical Consultant to join our team.
- Maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are proud of delivering excellence and quality;
- Contributes to improved collaboration across teams to get the desired results as well as speeding up decisions;
- Maintain a performance dashboard that helps ensure network supply meets demand as well as ensuring SLA’s are adhered to.
- A general knowledge of all aspects of security and networking;
- Cisco Datacentre networks Nexus and Catalyst core routing and switching;
- CCNP certified with a desire to obtain CCIE;
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure ACI;
- Cisco Software Defined Access;
- Good understanding of systems, storage & Virtualisations;
- ISE (Cisco Identity Services Engine).