Part Time Pensions Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Pensions Administrator to join our team.
- Producing accurate pension member correspondence;
- Scanning documents & running ad-hoc administration projects;
- Managing employer’s ‘auto enrolment’ process (training provided);
- Dealing with scheme member queries;
- Accurate data input and keeping back office system updated;
- Checking employer payroll & pension reports;
- Working closely with the Department Head and fellow team members.
- Ability to plan workloads and manage conflicting demands and deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collectively within a strong team environment;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and fully IT literate.