Personal Tax Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Tax Accountant to join our team.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities;
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits;
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden;
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports;
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports;
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes;
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database;
- Offer support and guidance during audits;
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or similar role;
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software;
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes;
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.