Planning Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Planning Associate to join our team.
- Ensure open purchase orders are reviewed and aligned with Vendor Schedule reviews;
- Collaborate with and support the Supply Planning team ensure continuity of supply to patients;
- Ensure continuous improvement of the functional area;
- Assist with timely receipt of stock from manufacturers;
- Responsible for 100% service to patients for the entire Indivior business;
- Responsible for generating and compiling key supply metrics and data for use in operational processes, such as S&OP and Vendor Business Reviews;
- Responsible to ensure the system of record contains accurate with up to date information and all processes are strictly adhered to.
- High customer and patient focused;
- Highly organised and adaptable to change;
- Strong oral, written and listening communication skills;
- Relevant supply chain experience;
- Detail orientated;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and experience in ERP systems (preferred SAP experience);
- Ability to work cross functionally with both internal and external stakeholders in different geographical regions;
- Good numeracy capabilities;
- Ability to problem solve & process improve.