PMO Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PMO Lead to join our team.
- To have oversight of the co-ordination project development and delivery of major projects;
- Engaging with people across the organisation to keep people updated on progress with major projects;
- To co-ordinate the activities of the Development Board and support other Boards as required;
- To co-ordinate complex, cross cutting programmes of work, through collaborative working with others;
- Identify and plug any gaps as well as ensuring support and training is in place;
- Upgrade and manage project plans.
- Experience of building and managing a PMO function;
- Proactive & delivery focused;
- Hands-on exposure to agile way of working;
- 5+ years Project PMO Lead within a Plc/blue-chip environment (Retail experience would be an advantage);
- Works with a strong sense of personal integrity and meets deadlines under pressure;
- Highly organised, methodical and structured thinker with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Skilled communicator demonstrating refined stakeholder engagement and influencing skills;
- Problem-solving skills with experience contributing to a major change project;
- Motivated team player who also works well independently;
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (e.g. PMP, Prince2, Scrum);
- Proficient user of collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, SharePoint, Teams);
- A self-starter with good creative skills.