PMO Support Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PMO Support Officer to join our team.
- Preparation of project plans taking the outputs of meetings and drafting PBS, WBS, OBS etc. which all feed into design of the network structure;
- Use knowledge and experience to provide a focus on business excellence, continuous improvement, operational efficiency and customer service;
- Align work to CTI project management methodology including co-ordinating the production of reports and presentations for the PMO as required.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with little direction;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with evidence of communication (written and verbal) at all levels;
- Evidence of recording of meeting discussions, actions and decisions with attention to detail;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products to a high standard, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and Microsoft Project;
- Ability to organize, plan and analyse large amounts of data whilst working to key milestones;
- Evidence of previously being able to influence and persuade project team members to adopt project governance methodology and achieve timelines.