Policy and Programme Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Policy and Programme Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate evaluation of the programme with the external evaluator including embedding evaluation frameworks into the programme and with partners;
- Develop and manage relationships with other funders and key sector stakeholders;
- Coordinate lesson learning from monitoring and evaluation and support sharing of best practice and policy insights.
- Ability to drive the development and delivery of the programme and able to think laterally and creatively about opportunities;
- Ability to develop policy positions and articulate these convincingly to decision makers and stakeholders;
- Experience of leading and managing multidisciplinary programmes;
- Experience of influencing Government and public policy in the Foundation’s areas of interest or in a related area;
- Demonstrable experience in developing and maintaining collaborations with a wide range of partners;
- Significant experience working in a comparable role in either the charity sector, or in education.