Portfolio Office Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Portfolio Office Manager to join our team.
- Supporting interfaces between the Portfolio Management team and middle office/ back office and technology teams;
- Providing relationship management with key external partners;
- Supporting the development of the Information Technology platform serving the investment function;
- Taking ownership of the control environment for Portfolio Management team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strict attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient, with a strong willingness to learn and take on new challenges;
- Engineering/ Mathematical or Banking/ Financial/ Economic literacy;
- Excellent knowledge of Equity and/ or Fixed Income instruments and Derivatives;
- Diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables including working under pressure;
- Strategic thinker, able to rise out of detail when needed;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications, Bloomberg and Reuters;
- Track record of process improvement/ process re-engineering;
- Comfortable in a technical environment and with the general mathematical concepts of finance.