Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits. May ascertain insurance rates required and cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Pricing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our team.
- Partnering key stakeholders across the business;
- Gives indications to the Marketing Team about the product to insert on the weekly email blast to Direct Consumers;
- Looks after Bonus commission management, loading, checking, communicating and documenting;
- Manage the set-up of strategic and tactical pricing;
- Support senior management in preparation of excel models;
- Produce ad hoc intelligence reports and analysis as required;
- Exploring data sources to use data to increase yield within the company;
- Prepare and maintain rate schedules and related excel files;
- Apply and evolve pricing strategies and track the outcome of changes to KPI’s;
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders;
- Extract, transform and compile a variety of data (e.g. customer, product, and financial data) for use in various analytical and reporting;
- Work closely with many stakeholders and share insights that will drive the business forward;
- Improving and optimising processes;
- Responsible for the effective day-to-day delivery of pricing to underwriters, providing analysis and output as appropriate;
- Working closely with the pricing and investment team.
- Passionate focus on the customer; demonstrated desire to understand and solve for customer needs;
- Capacity to remain calm and flexible under pressure;
- Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint to an advanced level;
- Creative thinker who is willing to question traditional ways of doing things and develop new approaches to old challenges;
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, which places a premium on driving results;
- Demonstrated strategic thought leadership and comfort working with unstructured problems;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and clinical trial industry;
- Ability to interact effectively in a team environment and prioritize multiple projects;
- Excellent organization skills and precise attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience working with individuals at all management levels internally and externally;
- Ability to set priorities and adjust accordingly;
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- 3 years experience pricing logistics airfreight and transport;
- This position is immediately available.