Procurement Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Procurement Analyst to join our team.
- Assist in the management of supplier contracts and third-party engagements;
- Prepare bespoke presentations for senior stakeholders to achieve joint understanding of, and commitment to, sourcing strategies and business goals;
- Assist in the delivery of supplier management in the business;
- Research market situations, individual suppliers, latest technologies, trends, developments and changes in supply markets;
- Obtain and prepare monthly SRM MI data information for input to governance committees;
- Manage and maintain relevant databases such as a supplier register and a contract database held locally and in web based repositories.
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly;
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment;
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access;
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Supply Chain / Procurement Experience;
- Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Minimum of 2 years’ related experience preferred;
- Strong academic track record, CIPS and degree education desirable;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to coordinate tasks and projects in a high pressure environment;
- Significant experience within a procurement role covering indirect categories;
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.