Procurement Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Procurement Consultant to join our team.
- To assist with specialist procurement strategy to public and private sector clients;
- To fulfil the responsibilities of a Procurement and Contracts Consultant;
- To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets;
- Support the development of the procurement services provided by our client;
- To support business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
- Experience working in large corporate procurement departments covering indirect purchasing across IT, FM and/or Professional Services;
- OJEU tendering and EU procurement experience is required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to demonstrate significant maturity and professionalism;
- Experience of developing sourcing strategies and the ability to efficiently deal with all aspects of tendering processes;
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated and relevant procurement qualifications would be advantageous.