Develop tools, implement designs, or integrate machinery, equipment, or computer technologies to ensure effective manufacturing processes.
Product manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product manager to join our team.
- You are data and evidence driven; have experience working with tests and use data to evaluate and prioritize;
- Ensuring that all risk assessments are up-to-date and points arising are embedded in standard operating procedures;
- To ensure the health & safety of all employees working in the area and visitors in the areas;
- Delivery; on-time in full to customers;
- Support customer visits and product demonstrations as required;
- Resource planning;
- Research and understand customer needs and define product requirements in the form of Epics and User Stories to form a prioritized delivery backlog;
- Liaise with the Quality department on noise survey results, improvements and audiometric testing;
- Ensure machinery is maintained and in good working order;
- Develop the strategy and define product vision for the business;
- Production and order management;
- Work with our Technical Product Manager and engineering teams to deliver to sprints;
- Analysis of conversion funnel;
- Track the progress of the recording sessions throughout and adjust actor & director schedules accordingly,
- working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Be In charge of route planning;
- Passionate about financial products and helping our customer achieve their trading goals;
- Excellent self-motivation and organisational skills;
- University Degree (Electronic Engineer / Computer Science);
- Previous responsibility as a Product Manager/Owner on software product line;
- Experience analysing complex documentation (ie: process documents);
- Strong communication skills both oral and written;
- Detail oriented but pragmatic and rational to avoid paralysis through perfection;
- Equally comfortable with long term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution;
- Use of CAD for drawing scaled plans;
- Strong knowledge of digital products;
- Proposition Clarity: To develop and articulate service propositions in the language of the customer;
- Sales experience with motivation to develop profitable new business;
- Work independently and as part of a team;
- Able to influence and guide others to make changes and take action without direct line authority.