Design or oversee projects involving provision of potable water, disposal of wastewater and sewage, or prevention of flood-related damage. Prepare environmental documentation for water resources, regulatory program compliance, data management and analysis, and field work. Perform hydraulic modeling and pipeline design.
Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
- Delivery of assigned account plans relating to existing and future service offerings;
- Develops, tracks and evaluates metrics that will enable the monitoring of a program’s engagement, adoption, and performance;
- Actively identifies and manages interdependencies within a program that have impacts on delivery and implementation;
- Effectively facilitates and leads project or program workshops and team meetings;
- Takes a leadership role in monitoring and motivating the project team for the delivery of all business-related deliverables;
- Deliver Programme Management solutions to support new and existing business growth;
- Performs a “Lessons Learned” exercise and efficiency checks after each program that has been implemented;
- Contributing to business growth and profitability targets from existing programmes and new business opportunities;
- Creates, executes, and maintains sound and effective program management and engagement strategies and plans to ensure initiative success;
- As appropriate, play a lead role in on-boarding, training, and coaching new and less experienced team members;
- Defines and negotiates program or project deliverables, costs, and scope & resource requirements;
- Act as a departmental leader and support other team members in PPMG in achieving department goals and objectives;
- Leading the planning and implementation of global, medium to long-term, business-critical or complex programs and projects within PDS;
- Deliver growth of existing account performance;
- Keeps the Global Head of PPMG regularly informed about all project or program aspects.
- Customer facing/ service experience;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and Salesforce;
- Knowledge of company products, solutions and service;
- Program Management background.