The Project/Program Management – Manager has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable. Manages and directs the work of a project team. Being a Project/Program Management – Manager requires a bachelor’s degree. Leads the most complex projects and guides the work of subordinates. In addition, Project/Program Management – Manager typically reports to a senior manager. May require a project management certification. The Project/Program Management – Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Project/Program Management – Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Program/Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program/Project Manager to join our team.
- Own direct responsibility for managing product pricing, price change tracking, scheduling and cross-company communication;
- Prepare quotation and release (for all accounts);
- Assist where appropriate in the absence of the Commercial Manager / Contract Review Engineer;
- Host quarterly business reviews with customers to review KPI’s;
- Prepare annual business plans for each account that is managed;
- Achieve/improve gross margin, sales goals and objectives at agreed levels.
- Ability to travel, UK and abroad including overnight stay;
- Commercial awareness;
- Analytical, detailed approach;
- Microsoft office familiarity;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.