Conduct research to reconstruct record of past human life and culture from human remains, artifacts, architectural features, and structures recovered through excavation, underwater recovery, or other means of discovery.
Project Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Director to join our team.
- You’ll demonstrate a clear, sophisticated understanding of client organisations/sectors and how to work with them;
- Engage closely and collaboratively with all department leads to shape product roadmaps and execution schedules;
- Be client-facing where required, with excellent networking, communication and presentation skills;
- Compliance with HS2 and SCS IT policy;
- Working with analytics team on reporting needs;
- Acting as a respected team leader that coaches and mentors your team to ensure every project is delivered to the ‘ICF Next Standard’
- Participating in Internal implementation meetings;
- Collaborate: define and select a creative team, which could include writers, composers, designers, animators, editors or architects;
- Managing Health and Safety within legal and SCS policies;
- Manage the construction process, guaranteeing project schedule, quality, budget, and health and safety;
- Manage the early works contracts;
- Contact for vendor partner(s) as needed to support successful implementation (Quantum, Accolade, PBM, etc.);
- Ensuring process is followed to allow appropriate levels of stock management and reporting;
- Day-to-day contact for group along with BPO Account Executive;
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams, both internally and externally.
- Commercial acumen, with previous Profit and Loss experience;
- Be highly driven with the right energy and creativity to develop people and company culture;
- Technical understanding of the signalling process;
- Highly Organised;
- Language skills;
- Willingness to travel required;
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of related experience required;
- Excellent presentation skills required;
- Obtain specified works opportunities via Buidling Surveyors, Architechts, Consultants and sutiable Main Contractor Contacts;
- Good problem solver;
- Results oriented and self-motivated required;
- 3+ years client management experience required;
- SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS is essential;
- State insurance license preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.