Property Underwriter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Property Underwriter to join our team.
- Attending team meetings;
- Support and assist the property team with administration in the absence of other team members;
- Create weekly reports on excel;
- Update property files with the latest information from developers;
- Ensure all correspondence is responded to as and when received;
- Support CEO with other office related administrative tasks;
- Arrange and attend meetings with current and prospect clients;
- Speak with estate agents to organise valuations;
- Answer the telephone when other team members are occupied and refer calls to the appropriate member of the department;
- Keep fully compliant with up to date legislation and best practice procedures;
- Act as central contact for estate agents;
- Use industry knowledge and experience to research potential Part Exchange properties.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems;
- Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards at all times;
- Previous estate agency experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Professional approach;
- Interest in property;
- Proactive with good time-management and ability to multi task;
- Organised and systematic – able to prioritise workloads.