Purchasing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Purchasing Specialist to join our team.
- Control of inventory within company financial guidelines;
- Develop and introduce improved procurement and supply chain strategies and processes;
- Develop and implement cost saving measures;
- Reporting to the Managing Director;
- Working with the MD to develop and implement business improvement strategies and processes;
- Responsible for all aspects of purchasing and supply chain management;
- Schedule / forward orders;
- Purchasing/supply control activities.
- CIPS qualified or part-qualified;
- Having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a product manufacturing and/or distribution environment;
- Team Player;
- Sage Line 50 / Sage 200 experienced;
- Procurement specialist;
- Experience/understanding of electrical and electronic product supply chains is an advantage.