Recruiting Coordinator, EMEA Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator, EMEA to join our team.
- Hosting candidates during onsite interviews;
- Track and update candidate status and interactions in our recruiting systems;
- Partner with recruiting and business stakeholders to provide an exceptional candidate experience;
- Coordinate a high volume of global interview logistics (scheduling, candidate travel and reimbursements) for onsite and remote interviews.
- Experience working with an ATS and/or HRIS (eg Taleo, Greenhouse, Lever etc);
- Ability to quickly pick up systems and processes;
- High sense of urgency and effective time management skills – to ensure you can keep on top of the work;
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills – you gotta know how to make the stars align;
- Passion to provide the best candidate experience – that’s what this role is all about;
- Collaboration and teamwork – How we work with and communicate with the team makes the world of difference in this role;
- 2+ year(s) work experience in global recruiting in a similar working environment;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proficiency in GSuite.