Regulatory Reporting Accountant – Banking Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant – Banking to join our team.
- Preparation of all monthly liquidity returns (COREP and FSA);
- Keep up to date with regulatory legislation and practises;
- CRR reconciliation and COREP returns including Own Funds, Leverage Ratio, Large Exposure and Asset Encumbrance;
- Contribute to Pillar 3 disclosure and capital adequacy;
- Reconcile to AXIOM on a monthly basis for all returns;
- Prepare BOE returns and FINREP returns.
- Experience using excel and bespoke accounting systems;
- Part qualified accountant or qualified by experience (ACCA, CIMA);
- Strong knowledge of current Regulatory Reporting requirements;
- Financial services or Banking experience.