Renewals Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Renewals Manager to join our team.
- Develop and action account renewal plans for all Integrate customers;
- Communicate and report on renewals at all levels of Integrate organisation;
- Keep current on customer adoption data and trends and work with Customer Success to address factors that would put a renewal at risk;
- Develop excellent relationships with key Integrate team members;
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with Customer Success & Sales to retain customers and grow net dollar retention;
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling forecast of short/long term renewals.
- Proven experience working broadly across internal and customer organisations to drive consensus;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Analytical thinking skills. Uses data and insights drive plans and actions.Experience with Salesforce.com is required;
- Excellent communication skills. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications;
- Proven experience developing and driving renewal close plans;
- Demonstrated ability to build out processes, systems, and programs to drive exceptional renewal and retention outcomes;
- Proven discovery, presentation, deal structuring, negotiation and closing skills.