Research Technical Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research Technical Consultant to join our team.
- Identifying new and qualifying tech in collaboration with accounting, sales and account management teams;
- Completing video conferences with CTOs, engineers and other R&D ‘do-ers’;
- Working alongside a team of writing experts to help craft a strong and persuasive technical report on their work;
- Reviewing any technical data or patents provided by the client;
- Visiting clients at incubators, engineering works or factories and finding out more about their work in person.
- Experience with negotiations and contract management;
- A strong rapport-builder with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A confident, independent self-starter who loves finding new ways of engaging clients;
- A university degree, ideally in a Technical or Science based subject;
- 1-2 years relevant job experience;
- Ideally project management experience R&D Tax Credits experience is a bonus but not necessary;
- Excellent organisational skills – you must be able to efficiently work across multiple projects;
- Confident speaking about all things tech;
- Previous experience with liaising with developer’s CTO’s about technical aspects;
- Confidence working with minimal supervision;
- Coding experience – whether a Computer Science or similar) degree, or within a job or hobbyist realm.