Residential Construction / Site Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Residential Construction / Site Manager to join our team.
- Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others;
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme;
- Ensuring the development pass internal and external inspection processes;
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process;
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant, including material lead times;
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation;
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure;
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors;
- Ensuring customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site;
- Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets;
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to;
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates.
- Previous Housing Development Experience;