Resourcing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Resourcing Manager to join our team.
- Lead the continuous development and improvement of recruitment practices and processes;
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders and develop hiring manager capability;
- Creation of a resourcing strategy that supports the growth plans of the organisation;
- Deliver the integration of a brand new applicant tracking system.
- Knowledge of local government finance and experience in preparing and monitoring of accurate budgets;
- First and foremost you will have extensive experience of end to end recruitment and the development of resourcing strategies;
- Understanding of the management of change and the implications of change management;
- Expert understanding of recruitment agency contracts and terms of business;
- CIPD qualified (Level 7 Diploma in HR Management or equivalent), or have significant work experience demonstrating a similar level of attainment;
- You will have experience of coaching and developing teams through cultural change;
- High-level numeracy to the level of being able to accurately interpret and monitor financial transactions and budgets;
- Knowledge and understanding of contract management principles and ability to maintain an effective supply chain.