Retail Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retail Accountant to join our team.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as requested;
- Collaborate with the Wholesale team to ensure that the financial requirements are being met;
- Update of Daily/Weekly Sales for the Wholesale channels;
- Daily upload of bank;
- Produce management accounts for the Wholesale channels within the business;
- Balance sheet reconciliations such as accruals;
- Business Partner the Head of Wholesale and lead the budget and forecast process;
- Accounts Receivable for Wholesale Customers, including sending customer statements and ensuring customer payment terms are adhered to;
- Dealing with queries from wholesale customers;
- Cover for Accounts Payable when necessary.
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day’s + vacation days;
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically;
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees;
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to;
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability.