Retail Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retail Analyst to join our team.
- Support in the translation of recommendations into realistic project plans;
- Identifying issues and risks to delivery by working with a variety of teams;
- Decision support to operations team and other key stakeholders;
- Translating insights into practical recommendations that can be implemented using technology as needed;
- Identify risks and opportunities within the P&L, present findings at monthly operations meeting;
- Analysing large data sets using advanced Excel techniques to generate insights. Understanding what drives performance;
- Experience creating client ready decks and presenting these;
- Quantify the value achievable from implementation, to create business cases for investment;
- Creating specific hypotheses to test using analysis;
- Business partnering budget holders on conference calls and in person as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and stakeholder management. Experience creating and presenting client ready decks;
- Understanding of financial management/accounting principles, knowledge of project processes and organisations in a business context;
- Very strong analytical skills within Excel. Working with large data sets to solve problems and create insight.