Risk and Compliance officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Risk and Compliance officer to join our team.
- Advise on effectiveness of procedures and controls in relation to mortgages and home insurance sales;
- Ensure that staff receive the necessary feedback and guidance to improve accuracy, productivity, quality and overall work standards;
- Ensure good communication with staff so they are always aware of changes which affect their role;
- Undertake role play and real-time evidence of statutory compliance for mortgages and home insurance;
- Escalate and report back non-compliance areas in a timely manner;
- Develop and maintain clear strategy to ensure compliance within mortgages and home insurance and effective level of service is maintained;
- Ensuring all compliance policies and procedures are clearly defined and proactively communicated;
- Identifying, assessing and managing compliance risk within the business, while meeting regulatory standards and requirements;
- Supporting the Head of Compliance when required;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with the senior stakeholders;
- Keeping abreast with all regulatory and legislative changes that impact the business;
- Supporting internal & external audits, providing advice, training and guidance to the business on regulator matters;
- To work with each department and the various business units to provide support,
- Reviewing financial promotions and undertaking reviews of Self Sign-Off (SSO) promotions;
- Providing support in ensuring AML and GPDR arrangements are in place. Investigate and submit reports as relevant.
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from;
- Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and.