Sales Support Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Support Consultant to join our team.
- Have a high regard for compliance within an FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines;
- Carry out the necessary administrative functions to convert a sale to a live policy;
- Resolve customer’s dissatisfaction appropriately and log all instances of dissatisfaction reported to you;
- Submit accurate and complete applications to insurance providers in a timely manner;
- Complete medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customers with a high regard for accuracy;
- Communicate and support Sales Consultants with regular updates on progress and required action on live cases;
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION;
- Responding to ad hoc queries in support of the Property Management team and employees in branch;
- Identifying and properly registering potential customers using specific software and databases;
- Responding to and managing queries via e-mail or phone from potential buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants;
- Providing administrative support as required and working on initiatives set by the Sales Support Manager.
- Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis;
- As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs;
- Normal business hours are between 9am – 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am – 2pm Sat.