SAP Project Manager manages all activities related to SAP implementation projects. Ensures that all SAP project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives. Being a SAP Project Manager requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Typically reports to top management. The SAP Project Manager typically manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments. To be a SAP Project Manager typically requires 3+ years of managerial experience.
SAP Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SAP Project Manager to join our team.
- Delivering a wave of implementation on time as part of the wider Engineering team;
- Engage with key business representatives to support business change activities and build strong relationships with Engineering stakeholders;
- Developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of the core engineering processes;
- Act as a primary tester for new functionality, working the business and other consultants.
- Recent hands-on SAP consultancy experience;
- Experience of Project and/or Programme Management;
- SAP Integration experience;
- Multiple full life cycle Project Management experience working for a Consultancy.