Senior Accountant (ACCA Qualified) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Accountant (ACCA Qualified) to join our team.
- Actively manage the day to day work of a team of Accountants;
- Assist with the resolution and escalated complaints;
- Carry out one-to-ones and regular management meetings;
- Regularly audit the quality of service and advice delivered by your team;
- Actively promote and manage additional services delivered by your team to support the achievement of key revenue growth targets;
- Keep up to date with latest changes to tax laws, rules and regulations;
- Maintain ability to carry out all the duties that your team carry out, i.e. year-end accounts, self-assessment, tax returns, quarterly VAT;
- Identify and suggest improvements to efficiency and effectiveness;
- Actively lead, motivate develop and coach the Accountants ensuring the y deliver to the required standards of service and advice;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory principles and professional guidelines and standards of AAT and ATT;
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and consistently deliver on the company’s services and service level agreements.
- Great attention to detail;
- Natural motivator and enjoys coaching and developing staff;
- Driven and highly motivated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven management experience;
- ACCA qualified or equivalent;
- Proven experience of working within a practice.