Senior BID Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior BID Coordinator to join our team.
- Research and present award and event opportunities;
- Create and collate publications;
- Research new business opportunities, putting together tenders and submissions;
- Manage social media and PR;
- Manage marketing communications;
- Prepare bid documents and manage bid process;
- Work within a Bid team at senior level;
- Coordinating, reviewing and amending proposal responses;
- Organising tender meetings, ensuring tender documents are signed off and sent back out within agreed timeframes;
- Reviewing client bid documentation and summarising key submissions;
- Coaching bid teams and providing advice to other team members on content, grammar and language;
- Submitting tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Friendly and driven Personality;
- Proficient in InDesign;
- Attention to detail and ability to manage tight deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience in bids and marketing within an architectural design practice.