Senior Compliance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join our team.
- Leading on quality assurance, quality control, monitoring and reporting activity within the Trussle Advisory business;
- Leading oversight of financial promotional activity and the sign off process;
- Representing Compliance within the Group and externally, as a key point of contact;
- Setting and reporting on quarterly team goals as part of a strategic plan that will ultimately lead to long term success;
- Managing a team to deliver quality results, efficiently;
- Develop and maintain compliance policies, guidelines and procedures which meet internal standards and applicable FCA requirements;
- Writing and delivering formal training across the business on FCA topics and developments and demonstrating the value of compliant outcomes;
- Approval of financial promotions and other customer literature for compliance with FCA and other relevant regulatory requirements;
- Provide advice on FCA related matters on business developments and projects to support the business in delivering its compliance responsibilities;
- Analysis and dissemination of FCA publications, delivering analysis and communication of the impact of forthcoming regulatory change.