Design or configure voice, video, and data communications systems. Supervise installation and post-installation service and maintenance.
Senior Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team.
- Analysing and overseeing the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data;
- Supporting Business Development and innovation (in terms of new markets and service enhancements);
- Develop estimates that are complete and sufficiently accurate, with provision of contingencies, where required;
- Will be required to give leadership and guidance to other personnel in the Project Control section in the delivery of their work;
- Develop and maintain Project Control standards;
- Manage relationships with internal and external customers at operational level during specification and delivery of the job;
- Collaborating with AECOM colleagues and project partners to support the development and delivery of opportunities, bids and projects;
- Experience of delivering digital specific work streams and small projects;
- Accountable for delivery of projects;
- Supporting the shaping and development of Incendium’s propositions;
- Being an ambassador for the Incendium brand;
- Building up technical, commercial and financial expertise across the services Incendium provide;
- Identifying issues and form hypotheses and solutions to meet client requirements;
- Conducting analysis, including interviewing the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders as appropriate;
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Experience within corporate communications, reputation management, crisis and issues management and content and engagement-led campaign delivery;
- Experience with an online monitoring/social listening tools;
- Graduate preferred, not essential;
- Strong presentation skills;
- 18 months experience in a 360 Recruitment role or Recruitment Business Development;
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering, logistics, information systems or related technical field preferred;
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and internal support resources;
- Full clean driving license;
- Transport Assessments;
- Arcady/Picady/Junctions 9;
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Relevant degree;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Traffic surveys and analysis.