Senior Contracts Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Contracts Officer to join our team.
- Using your influencing skills to support Heads of Service and contract managers to develop robust commercial contract management;
- Assisting the Senior Contracts Manager to shape a new corporate advisory service as a central point of contract management expertise;
- Providing advice on newly implemented contract management procedures and templates that reflect best practice;
- Monitoring progress on implementing the new procedures and highlighting risks and opportunities for the Council.
- BICS award or equivalent qualification;
- Contract Management;
- Understanding of (HR, finance, law, marketing or communications).