senior demand planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a senior demand planner to join our team.
- Leading the demand planning function for EMEA;
- Reporting on the business performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, providing gap analysis to explain any changes;
- Managing the S&OP process to ensure optimal customer service levels and efficient supply chain network;
- Liaising with supply chain and logistics partners based in the UK to ensure all stock is managed, received and processed appropriately;
- Creating KPI’s to drive focus on top priorities and measure against benchmarks;
- Working across multiple areas, including finance, operations, sales and marketing to drive business growth;
- Management of a small team to ensure all orders are received.
- Exceptional leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Significant demand planning experience in an externally facing role;
- A detail-oriented mind;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confident using Microsoft applications, especially Excel;
- Able to learn and adapt to different systems very quickly;
- Experience creating, implementing and communicating forecast accuracy metrics and measures.